Fire Guts St. Nicholas Hospital In Lagos

[wp_ad_camp_1]

another image online
another image online

[wp_ad_camp_2]

There was pandemonium at the St. Nicholas Hospital, Lagos Island, on Sunday when fire broke out in a room on the 9th floor of the health institution.

It was learnt that the fire, which lasted for over an hour, was caused by an electrical fault.

Firemen told our correspondent that the fire did not spread to the medical wards.

The Director, Lagos State Fire Service, Razaq Fadipe, said no life was lost in the incident.

He said, “We got a distress call around 6.07pm that there was a fire outbreak at the St. Nicholas Hospital and on getting there, we observed that smoke was billowing from a legal office on the 9th floor. The smoke was so thick that we had to use breathing apparatus to access the place.

“Fortunately, the hospital had firefighting equipment and water pump outlet so we deployed two trucks from Sari Iganmu and Onikan with 10,000 litres of water. We were able to put out the fire by 7.15pm.

[wp_ad_camp_3]

WAEC Introduces 39 New Subjects
Pastor Ajanaku Would Not Have Died If he Had Greeted Me ~ Satguru Maharaji

What Do You Think?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.