Yes, you read me correctly. Unlike the popular myth that alcohol (Beer) is not good for you but in this article, I will highlight why drinking Beer is essential though in moderate disciplined quantities.
1.Beer keeps your Kidneys healthy. A study in Finland suggested that beer among other alcoholic beverages, was far better for your kidneys. In fact, each bottle of beer you drink reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
2. It has fibre. Beer, and especially dark beer, contains up to one gram of soluble fibre* in each 30 cl glass – unlike wine, which doesn’t contain any fibre at all. Fibre plays an vital role in intestinal transit (a fibre deficiency can cause gastric and intestinal disorders such as constipation or diarrhoea).
3. A Dutch study found that beer-drinking participants had 30% higher levels of vitamin B6 levels in their blood than their non-drinking counterparts, and twice as much as wine drinkers.
Another bonus: Beer also contains vitamin B12 and folic acid.
4. Beer lowers your bad cholesterol. The fibre in beer can also help reduce your levels of LDL cholesterol, i.e. the “bad” type of cholesterol.
5.Beer for stronger bones! A 2009 study concluded that the elevated levels of silicon in beer can contribute to higher bone density.
6. Beer reduces your risk of a heart attack Beer drinkers have a 40 to 60 percent reduced risk of suffering a heart attack compared with non-beer drinkers.
7.Beer is a cure for insomnia due to Lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which are both present in it and can promote sleep!
8. Beer boosts your memory According to studies, beer drinkers are less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia than non-beer drinkers.
9.Beer helps to combat stress. Two glasses of beer a day can reduce stress or work-related anxiety.
10. And good news for women! Beer makes skin more beautiful. Certain vitamins in beer can regenerate the skin and have a positive impact on pigmentation. Your skin becomes smoother and suppler.
11. And finally, beer is delicious and refreshing.
What other reason do you need??