Sickle Cell Advocacy and Management Initiative (SAMI), announces it will be hosting it’s Fourth fund raising event on the 25th of January, 2015.
This year SAMI would be teaming up with SACO Events Limited for an event tagge “BRING IT ON – COMEDY UNLEASHED” which will be an evening of comedy, music, bake sale and auction with fun and laughter all the way.
The event will be held at the Sheba Event Centre, Ikeja on The 25th Of January 2015 from 4pm.
Activities for the event includes the following:
– Comedy performances by notable comedians such as Seyi Law, Koffi, Bash, Funnybone, Emeka Smith and many Others
– Musical performance by Nikki Laoye, Ebele the flutist, and others
– Silent auction on select items specially donated by partners of SAMI
– A Bake Sale of mouthwatering delicacies
– Live auctions of celebrity memorabilia, art works and more,
– Silent auction of original art work paintings
– A celebrity auction featuring a one day hangout with the voice of Lagos, Tosyn Bucknor (area mama) and producer, ID Cabassa
Proceeds from this event goes to providing awareness on sickle cell and support for people living with Sickle Cell through our various community initiatives such as the free monthly XTRA CARE free clinic for people living with sickle cell, skills training and crisis management.
On Mobile: Click on a picture and swipe left or right to view pictures in gallery