WhatsApp is a popular messaging application for mobile phones. Rather than sending paid short messages to your contact, you can use WhatsApp to send the messages as long as you have internet access. This is cheap and cost effective means of getting your message across.
Situations may arise where you may forget to send an important message due of your busy routine. To prevent this, you can schedule the message way ahead of the time with WhatsApp. Jovago.com offers steps on how you can do this.
- Download WhatsApp scheduler
WhatsApp does not have an app for scheduling messages. Hence, if you want to schedule messages, you will download the WhatsApp scheduler.
- Install and launch the App. The application may not work if your android phone is not rooted. A rooted android phone gives you access to all the files on your device. If your phone is rooted, you can proceed to the next step.
- After the App is launched, a menu will pop up on your phone screen. In the recipient’s bar, type the name of the recipient of the message and then you can send the message to a person or a group.
- The next step is to set the time and date you want to send the message. Make sure you set the right date and time and factor in the time difference depending on the location you are sending it to.
- By clicking send, the message is sent to a network and schedule for sending on the assigned date.