So foodie like myself that’s been starving all evening made a video of the food while deciding what to order at Mega Chicken Ikota and the security came asking me to delete it.
I found it very annoying and refused. Dude went to call MOPOL on top my matter and caused a scene, seizing, insisting I open, and almost breaking my phone.
I’ve basically spent too much money on these people and endured their useless services (especially lack of available delivery staff) over the years so this really pissed me off.
So my people, help me understand and make sense of what just happened o.
1. Is it an offence to take pictures now at fast foods? (Aren’t fast foods public places?)
2. Were the MOPOL right to check my phone (my private property) looking for picture I took?
3. While making a LIVE VIDEO (which was posted anyway) the MOPOL grabbed my iPhone 7, almost broke it while wrestling it from me. Is this RIGHT?
4. DOES MEGA CHICKEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO HARASS CUSTOMERS WHEN THEY NEVER PUT ANY NOTICE PROHIBITING USE OF MOBILE PHONES IN THEIR PREMISES?
5. What will be done about the public humiliation I endured and the stress on my sister who has a headache right now as a result while people were gathered around as if I stole food?
Pretty much questions I need answers to because no theft was committed, no intellectual property abuse, no sign stating its “NO CAMERA” Policy. So I’ll know if this is how we’ll be doing o.
Watch video below: