Panic As iPad Explodes In Apple Store

An iPad exploded at the Apple Store in Amsterdam on Sunday as a result of an overheated battery, reports Dutch outlet, AT5.

Ipad

No one was injured, although three people at the store were treated for respiratory problems after the incident.

It’s unclear if the tablet burst into the flames . However, Apple staff at the store were quick to place the device in a container filled with sand.

The iPad is said to have continued to emit vapours of some irritating substance, which affected three people there.

The store was evacuated when the city’s fire brigade arrived on the scene. Business resumed later, and customers were allowed back in.

Male Escort Claims Tiffany Haddish Paid Him $10K A Week To Please Her Sexual Desires
Advocator of #MeToo Campaign, Asia Argento Reportedly Assaulted An Underaged Actor And Paid Him For His Silence

What Do You Think?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.