6ix9ine’s Alleged Assault Victim Wants Case Against The Rapper To Be Dropped

It seems 6ix9ine has found himself an unlikely ally: the teenage boy he allegedly choked at a Texas mall earlier this year.

6ix9ine

TMZ reports that the alleged victim, 16-year-old Santiago Albarran, voluntarily attended the rapper’s Thursday assault hearing in Houston.

Though the teen did not make any formal statements during his appearance, he reportedly told 6ix9ine’s lawyer that he didn’t want the rapper to be prosecuted.

According to attorney Carl Moore, Albarran said he also told prosecutors about his wishes; however, it appears that his support for 6ix9ine has had little to no impact on the case, as it is still moving forward.

Shortly after the hearing, Albarran caught up with the “Fefe” artist in a courthouse hallway and even posed for a photo together.

The arrest was a violation of the rapper’s ongoing probation sentence, which stems from a 2015 case in which he pleaded guilty to use of a child in a sexual performance.

At Least One Dead, 3 Others Injured In Sango-Ota Road Accident
Coca-Cola Nigeria, Other Stakeholders Advocate For Increased Collaborations On Research To Boost Economy

What Do You Think?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.