Kendall Jenner has topped Forbes’ list of the highest-paid models for a second year in a row.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 23, raked in $US22.5 million in the 12 months to June 2018 and even out-earned, according to the business publication.
Forbes credited Jenner’s huge payday for her contracts with Estee Lauder, Adidas and Calvin Klein.
She out-earned her closest rival Karlie Kloss, who is No. 2 with $US13.5 million. Chrissy Teigen and Rosie Huntington-Whitely tied in third place with a $US11.5 million pay cheque each, Forbes reports.
Cara Delevingne and catwalk veteran, Gisele Bundchen rounded out the top 5 with $US10 million each. Gigi Hadid was No. 5 with $US9.5 million and her sister, Bella Hadid, came in at No. 6 with $US8.5 million .
See full list below.
1. Kendall Jenner – $22.5 million
2. Karlie Kloss – $13 million
3. Chrissy Teigen – $11.5 million
3. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley – $11.5 million
5. Cara Delevingne – $10 million
5. Gisele Bündchen – $10 million
7. Gigi Hadid – $9.5 million
8. Bella Hadid – $8.5 million
8. Joan Smalls – $8.5 million
10. Doutzen Kroes – $8 million