Some roads in Lagos State have been marked to be closed down as the Lagos Marathon kicks off on February 2. The roads will be locked down so as to provide safety for all those who will participate in the marathon.
Below are Alternative roots provided for all those who might wish to join the runners at the Eko Atlantic finish line…
All vehicles from Ikeja and environs headed to Victoria Island MUST go through Ikorodu Road.
· All vehicles from Badagry, Mile 2 and environs going to Victoria Island MUST go through Apapa and Orile to link the Eko Bridge to Victoria Island.
· Residents of Lagos Mainland, Surulere and environs MUST avoid Masha Area and National Stadium but can link Victoria Island through Iponri/Iganmu, Eko Bridge then unto Victoria Island.
· Vehicles coming from Ibadan, Mowe and environs can link Victoria Island through Ojota, Ikorodu Road, Eko Bridge to Victoria Island.
· Vechicles from Okota MUST go through Mile 2 to Orile, Eko Bridge to Victoria Island.
· Vehicle from Sango-Otta going to Victoria Island MUST go through Mushin, Funso Williams Avenue (Western Avenue), Eko Bridge to Victoria Island.